Spoon Carving Blades Set Wood Carving Tool Crooked Knife Hooked Whittling Blade
- List PriceUS$19.56piece
- Sale PriceUS$19.56piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Material: NO.65 Manganese Steel
#1: Dig spoon: 14 cm/5.5 ''
#2: Whittling blade : 16.5 cm/6.5 ''
Features and Benefits:
Razor-sharp hard blade is ready to use right out of the package
Ergonomic oak hardwood handle
Comfortable after hours of continued carving
Dig spoon blade grinding:
1. Mainly grinding the inner circle to make the inner circle straight cutting force better!
The outer circle can be slightly polished!
2. The grinding of the blade must be fine and even. The sharpening of the blade is too thin and the angle is too small. !
Inexperienced friend suggested looking at old masters or older neighborhood learning!
Dig spoon blade maintenance:
1. The cutting tool must be in the correct position! Don't brute force!
2 After use, keep away from moisture and keep it dry! Appropriately apply anti-rust grease, vegetable oil animal oil can also!
Suggestions for using the spoon cutter:
1. When digging, try to follow the wood grain as much as possible. It is labor-saving, the horizontal stripes are laborious, and the horizontal stripes are easy to dig the wooden texture!
2. Digging a blade is to rely on the hand strength, to slowly come, like wood shaving, layer by layer scraping! !
3. After the wood is dug, it must be scraped with a knife or a sharp steel to remove the burrs! Then use a layer of sandpaper to polish!
1 * Whittling blade/Dig spoon