Aquarium Tank Spiral Glass CO2 Diffuser Bubble Counter with 2 Suction Cup
- List PriceUS$8.49piece
- Sale PriceUS$8.49piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Material: Borosilicate Glass
1.Made of borosilicate glass material, high clearness.
2.Gives your tank a great and special look.
3.Compatible with pressurized CO2 tanks and DIY yeast bottles.
4.Rhinox shape glass bubble counter that helps you to estimate amount of CO2 release into your aquarium.
5.Bubbles moves along the Spiro upward, and when it escape from the Spiro, you can count bubbles per second.
1. Fill the counter with water.
2. Connect the CO2 tubing to the inlet of the counter.
3. CO2 gas from the pipe will create bubbles in the water.
4. Count the number of bubbles per second to make calculation.
5. Counter can be placed outside of the tank. Use the suction cups provided to attach in on the aquarium glass.
Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
Please understand that colors may exist chromatic aberration as the different placement of pictures.
1 Pcs Bubble Counter (includes 2 suction cups)